Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of Woodstock based on the first edition but emended in the light of readings in the manuscript and proofs that were misread.
- Author BiographyTony Inglis is a retired Senior Lecturer in English, the University of Sussex. J. H. Alexander is Reader Emeritus in English at the University of Aberdeen. David Hewitt was Regius Chalmers Professor of English Literature at the University of Aberdeen and is Editor-in-chief of the Edinburgh Edition of the Waverley Novels. Alison Lumsden is a senior lecturer in the School of Language & Literature at the University of Aberdeen and co-director of the Walter Scott Research Centre. She was for many years research fellow and then General Editor for the Edinburgh Edition of the Waverley Novels and has published on several Scottish authors including Robert Louis Stevenson, Nan Shepherd and Louis Grassic Gibbon. She is about to begin work on a scholarly edition of Scott's poetry.
- Author(s)Sir Walter Scott
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- Series TitleEdinburgh Edition of the Waverley Novels
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight926 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byAlison Lumsden,David Hewitt,J. H. Alexander,Tony Inglis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.