Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionReadily available, easy to work with and inexpensive, wood is the ideal material for creating stylish and practical garden features. Woodwork for the Garden presents 16 functional yet attractive projects, from trellises and planters, to decking and garden furniture.
- Author BiographyAlan and Gill Bridgewater have gained an international reputation as producers of woodworking and DIY books on a range of subjects, including furniture-making, hand tool techniques, woodcarving and woodturning. They have written more than 50 highly successful books to date and also write for various DIY magazines on both sides of the Atlantic. They are authors of the companion titles: Water Features for the Garden and Stonework for the Garden and the woodworking titles On The Shelf and In The Box, all published by New Holland. They live in Battle, East Sussex.
- Author(s)Alan Bridgewater,Gill Bridgewater
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- Series TitleStep-by-step Practical Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/08/2003
- Content Note120 photographs, glossary, chart, index
- Weight864 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
Most relevant reviews
- colindavidlypal...03 Jun, 2015by
Easy reading and full of good ideals.beautifully described and a first class book.very very pleased.thanking you.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.