All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the autobiography of a golfing legend. Ian Woosnam's life story ranges from the struggle to earn a living in a hard-working mining community, through the highs and lows of the amateur and professional game, to becoming a household name.
- Author BiographyIan Woosnam was born in March 1958. He made his breakthrough on the European tour in 1982; in 1987 he played a crucial role in Europe's retention of the Ryder Cup. He won the US Masters in 1991, and has topped the European Order of Merit three times. He now lives in Jersey. Edward Griffiths has spent his life working in and around sport, including a spell as Sports Editor of the Sunday Times in South Africa. His previous books include collaborations with Jonty Rhodes and Francois Pienaar.
- Author(s)Edward Griffiths,Ian Woosnam
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/05/2003
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/12/2004
- Content Note10 b/w, 40 col plates (16pp), With index
- Weight251 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.49Trending at £9.98
- £5.77Trending at £6.20
- £5.15Trending at £6.73
- £7.75Trending at £8.05
- £1.28Trending at £2.51
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £2.80Trending at £2.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.