All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Made Simple series of computer books, this title presents a quick reference source on Word 2000. It aims to save you hours of frustration with the learning process. It uses a combination of tutorial approach, with tasks to do and easy steps to teach Word 2000.
- Author BiographyKeith is a freelance journalist whose whole life (well, apart from the wife, the kids, the music and the mountain bike) is computers. He's been writing about them (computers, that is) for over 18 years, in the meantime working as a teacher, lecturer, engineer, journalist and finally (for the last 12 years) freelance in the computing field. He fondly remembers his first contacts with the Commodore Pet, the various Sinclair oddities, the BBC, PC-DOS, MS-DOS, the Mac, and the various incarnations of Windows. He dreams of new software and hardware, he realises that writing about computers makes little compared to making computers or writing the software for them, he is fully committed to passing his experience along to and making computer-life easier for his readers, yet still enjoys what he's doing. Which can't be all bad!
- Author(s)Keith Brindley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/1999
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleMade Simple Computer S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMade Simple
- Out-of-print date24/10/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight306 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.97
- £52.31Trending at £55.23
- £11.89Trending at £13.28
- £9.15Trending at £9.99
- £9.50Trending at £15.04
- £2.39Trending at £3.05
- £11.89Trending at £13.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.