All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionTakes you through the basics of the Word interface and explains how to navigate it, how to get comfortable with the terminology, and how to use its many features. This book helps self-motivated learners master Word 2013, the most popular word processing application.
- Author BiographyLois Lowe is the author of several books on Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word 2010 eLearning Kit For Dummies. She is also an online instructor who develops and teaches courses on Microsoft Office applications, computer purchase and upgrade, home office setup and emerging hardware technologies. Her courses have educated over 250,000 students for clients including Hewlett-Packard and Sony.
- Author(s)Faithe Wempen,Lois Lowe
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight594 g
- Width187 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.