All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVerbal notation is commonly used in experimental music, as well as related areas of arts practice involving performance or object making. This book focuses on an approach to notation that uses the written word, as opposed to symbols, to convey information to whoever chooses to interpret the notation.
- Author BiographyJohn Lely is a composer and performer. James Saunders is a composer, and is Head of the Centre for Musical Research at Bath Spa University, UK. He is the editor of The Ashgate Research Companion to Experimental Music.
- Author(s)James Saunders,John Lely
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note80 bw illustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £36.57Trending at £38.28
- £53.00Trending at £61.89
- £24.98Trending at £27.86
- £21.97Trending at £23.11
- £11.70Trending at £12.10
- £5.99Trending at £6.61
- £8.95Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.