All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.43Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to Word Grammar, a theory of language structure founded and developed by Dick Hudson. This book includes work on a number different languages and perspectives to illustrate its power to analyse linguistic phenomena.
- Author BiographyKensei Sugayama is Professor in the Department of English, Kobe City University of Foreign Studies, Japan. Richard A. Hudson is Emeritus Professor in the Department of Phonetics and Linguistics, University College London.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum Collections, an imprint of Continuum International Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byKensei Sugayama,R. A. Hudson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.