All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series of three photocopiable literacy activity books for secondary schools and home study. Each book covers all the key objectives of the 'Word Level' strand of the National Literacy Strategy framework. There is one book for each year group at Key Stage 3, from Year 7 - Year 9.
- Author BiographyRay and Christine were the authors of Developing Literacy at Key Stages 1 and 2. They have written extensively for secondary level, including Spelling First , Grammar First and Write First (Nelson Thornes), KS3 SATS English (Hodder) and Framework Focus (Letts). Ray Barker was Director of Projects and Consultancy at the National Literacy Association. He has been closely involved with the National Literacy Strategy. Christine Moorcroft is an educational consultant and an OFSTED inspector.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft,Ray Barker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2003
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDeveloping Literacy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w line throughout
- Weight256 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £18.50Trending at £20.44
- £38.44Trending at £44.98
- £27.99Trending at £29.60
- £10.49Trending at £12.32
- £14.99Trending at £22.55
- £10.49Trending at £11.78
- £14.99Trending at £16.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.