All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book, which contains 50 illustrations, makes a coherent and important contribution to a subject of great current interest to classicists of all disciplines.
- Author BiographyN. Keith Rutter is Honorary Fellow & Professor Emeritus in Classics at the University of Edinburgh. He has published widely on the coinage and history of South Italy and Sicily in the Greek period. His publications include Campanian Coinages 475-380 BC (1979) and Greek Coinages of Southern Italy and Sicily (1997). He has been responsible for steering the Italian volume of the third edition of Historia Numorum towards publication (2001) by the British Museum Press. Brian A. Sparkes is Emeritus Professor of Classical Archaeology at the University of Southampton.
- Author(s)Brian Sparkes,N. Keith Rutter
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleEdinburgh Leventis Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note50 illus
- Weight401 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.98
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
- £10.82Trending at £15.35
- £16.99Trending at £17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.