Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands-on, practical book walks the reader through the entire process of setting up a WordPress website for their library, provides tips and best practices for using themes and library-oriented plug-ins, and contains information on how to use WordPress to create non-traditional library websites.
- Author BiographyChad Haefele is the Emerging Technologies Librarian at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. As part of the User Experience Department, he explores evaluation and improvement of the campus libraries' web presence and other points of interaction with users. His areas of research interest include web development, usability testing, personal information management, ebooks, mobile devices, gaming in education, and location-based services. His (WordPress-powered) blog is at HiddenPeanuts.com.
- Author(s)Chad Haefele
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleLibrary Technology Essentials
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight335 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byEllyssa Kroski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.