All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis journalism anthology isn't just for writers; it's filled with stories of the human condition. Three broad categories are included: profiles, firstperson journalism, and personal memoirs. Each article is followed by a postscript in which the writer discusses what they've learned about writing, journalism, and the business of getting published.
- Author BiographyAmanda Dahling is an editor for Univer- sity of Missouri Extension, where she develops educational publications, curricula, web content and social media strategies. She has edited and written for Missouri Life, Vox, and Visual Communications Quarterly. Mary Kay Blakely is associate professor emerita of magazine journalism, Missouri School of Journalism. She is the author of Wake Me When It's Over: A Journey to the Edge and Back, and American Mom: Mother- hood, Politics, and Humble Pie. Both editors live in Columbia, MO USA.
- PublisherUniversity of Missouri Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Missouri Press
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAmanda Dahling,Mary Kay Blakely
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.