All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume identifies major health and safety hazards and their effect on workers, and offers possible solutions. Also examines claims that how increased health and safety regulations are sometimes implemented at the expense of jobs.
- Author BiographyCharles Levenstein, PhD, Professor of Work Environment Policy at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell, is editor of New Solutions: A Journal of Occupational and Environmental Health Policy. An economist and leading researcher on social factors in occupational health, especially occupational lung diseases, he has been active in worker and community health and safety education in the United States and abroad.
John Wooding, PhD, is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell, and Chair of the Department of Regional Economic and Social Development. His research interests include occupational safety and health regulation, regulatory politics, and the politics of environmentalism. He serves on the editorial boards of Capitalism, Nature, Socialism and New Solutions.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication19/12/1997
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight884 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byCharles Levenstein,John Wooding
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £16.91
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.