All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between work and life has become a key feature of much current government, practitioner and academic debate. In Work Less, Live More?, the authors respond to recent developments that challenge the work-life boundary, including the changing locations of work, new forms of work and work intensification.
- Author BiographyCHRIS WARHURST is Professor of Labour Studies and Director of the Scottish Centre for Employment Research at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, UK. His teaching, research and writing focus on work, employment and organisation issues in the international economy. DORIS RUTH EIKHOF is Lecturer in Organisation Studies at the Department of Management, University of Stirling, UK, and Research Associate at the Wirtschaftsuniversitat Wien, Austria. AXEL HAUNSCHILD is Professor of Work, Employment and Organization at the University of Trier, Germany. He is also Guest Professor of Human Resource Management at the University of Innsbruck, Austria.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/04/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on Work and Organisations
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 8 charts
- Weight375 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAxel Haunschild,Chris Warhurst,Doris Ruth Eikhof
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.