All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionWith significant regulatory, social and economic change occurring in Australia and in other countries, a new agenda for employment relations is needed. The scholarly essays in this book deal with many of the employment relations issues arising from these developments and consider the policy implications arising from them.
- Author BiographyMarian Baird is Director of the Women and Work Research Group and Professor of Employment Relations in the University of Sydney Business School. She is the first female professor to hold this position and is an expert on women and their work and family lives. Marian has advised government, business and unions on maternity leave policies and is also co-editor of The Journal of Industrial Relations. Keith Hancock is a Professorial Fellow in the National Institute of Labour Studies at Flinders University and an Honorary Visiting Fellow in the School of Economics at the University of Adelaide. He was the foundation Professor of Economics at Flinders University and subsequently became is Vice-Chancellor of the University. He is now an Emeritus Professor. He served for ten years as a Deputy President and Senior Deputy President of the Australian Conciliation and Arbitration Commission and the Australian Industrial Relations Commission. Joe Isaac is a Professorial Fellow in the Department of Management at the University of Melbourne and a well known authority on labour economics and industrial relations. He has held chairs in Economics at both the University of Melbourne and Monash University, and was Deputy President of the Australian Conciliation and Arbitration Commission.
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Edited byJoe Isaac,Keith Hancock,Marian Baird
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.