All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn five thematic volumes, this collection brings together key papers on the topic of work and organizational psychology, and together with the introductory chapters written by the editor for each volume, is designed to serve the interests of psychology scholars, and also those involved in the social and behavioural sciences, more broadly.
- Author BiographyProfessor Boyle has spent over three decades undertaking quantitative research in the field of psychometrics, as related to the measurement of individual differences in personality, intelligence, and motivation, as well as undertaking studies within the fields of neuropsychology, clinical psychology, and educational psychology. In more recent years, he has applied his extensive research skills to studies within the broad fields of medical/health psychology, and has undertaken many studies within the area of women's health. Lately, he has focused his attention more on research topics pertaining to men's health.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSage Benchmarks in Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Edited byGerard J. Fogarty,Gregory J. Boyle,John G. O'Gorman
- Contained items statement5 Hardbacks
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.