All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionMakes an important contribution to the fields of development economics, political economy and gender studies analysing the capacity of the Indian informal economy to deliver socio-economics security and well being to workers.
- Author BiographyDr. Elizabeth Hill is a lecturer in Political Economy at The University of Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Hill
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNew Political Economy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.