All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes and reviews current concerns in regard to the conditions of labour markets, production organizations, working conditions, and industrial and employment relations. This book explores various aspects of the search for socio-cultural innovation in the areas of work, industrial, organizational, management, and employment relations.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Garibaldo is an industrial sociologist. He was director of the Institute for Labour Foundation (IpL) in Bologna. He is engaged as consultant on work, labour and organizational design issues and is member of several Italian and international scientific committees and editorial boards. As vice-president of the Research Committee 10, he is member of the International Sociological Association. Mirella Baglioni is Professor of socio-economics at the department of Economics, University of Parma (Italy). She studied at the Catholic University of Milan, has served as evaluator of various research projects for different public institutions including the European Commission and contributed to many comparative researchs. Her research focuses on European Works Councils, public policy and the role of interest representation. Catherine Casey is an economic sociologist and Professor of Organization and Society at the University of Leicester (UK). She studied at the University of Rochester, NY and worked at several institutes including ones in Auckland, Dublin and Florence. She is Senior Editor of Organization Studies and has served in advisory capacities to various policy and research bodies including the European Commission. Volker Telljohann is a senior researcher in the field of industrial sociology. He holds a DSocSci in social and economic sciences from the University of Osnabruck. He coordinated research projects on employee participation, European and International Framework Agreements, problems of functioning of EWCs, employee involvement in the European Company and transnational social regulation and is currently in charge of European policies at the Institute for Economic and Social Research (IRES) in Emilia-Romagna (Italy).
- Author(s)Catherine Casey,Francesco Garibaldo,Mirella Baglioni,Volker Telljohann
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleArbeit, Bildung & Gesellschaft Labour, Education & Society
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight390 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £23.65Trending at £29.83
- £27.15Trending at £29.59
- £10.26Trending at £11.22
- £10.82Trending at £12.39
- £13.69Trending at £14.55
- £16.34Trending at £19.04
- £3.90Trending at £5.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.