Workforce of One: Revolutionizing Talent Management Through Customization by Susan Cantrell, David Smith (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.82+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.33Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompanies have excelled by treating customers as markets of one offering them personalized buying experiences. This book shows how exceptional companies are tailoring work experiences to employees' talents and interests - customizing job duties, training, recognition, and even compensation, work schedules, and performance appraisals.
- Author BiographySusan Cantrell is a Fellow at the Accenture Institute for High Performance and President/CEO of The Cantrell Group, a research and consulting organization. David Smith is a Managing Director of the Accenture Talent & Organization Performance practice.
- Author(s)David Smith,Susan Cantrell
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £12.89Trending at £15.51
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £13.86Trending at £15.98
- £26.88Trending at £28.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.