All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook features 86 reading and writing exercises for home or class to help Deaf, second-language, and other students master English grammar by improving their command of language construction to become better writers.
- Author BiographySue Livingston is Professor, Program for Deaf Adults, LaGuardia Community College of the City University of New York, NY.
- Author(s)Sue Livingston
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.95Trending at £9.22
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.