All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments the efforts of the Prison Communication, Activism, Research, and Education collective (PCARE) to put democracy into practice by merging prison education and activism.
- Author BiographyStephen John Hartnett is chair and professor of communication at the University of Colorado, Denver and the editor of Challenging the Prison-Industrial Complex: Activism, Arts, and Educational Alternatives. Eleanor Novek is an associate professor of journalism at Monmouth University. Jennifer K. Wood is an associate professor of communication arts and sciences at Penn State New Kensington.
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight454 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5983 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEleanor Novek,Jennifer K. Wood,Stephen John Hartnett
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.