All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical resource for speech and language therapists and students, this book covers several aspects of working with this client group. Each section gives the reader, a theoretical background of the subject under discussion, suggestions and formats for assessment, a guide to intervention as well as a clear and worked-out example.
- Author BiographyAlex Kelly (nee Hitchings) qualified from the Central School of Speech and Drama in 1985 and has since worked predominantly with adults with a learning disability. She co-authored the Personal Communication Plan (PCP) 1991, and has since revised it for inclusion in the present volume, and in 1996 authored Talkabout, a popular social skills package for people with learning disabilities. Alex currently works in Southampton on the West Specialist Health Care team for adults with learning disabilities.
- Author(s)Alex Kelly
- PublisherSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2001
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWorking with Series
- Place of PublicationBicester, Oxon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight1462 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.