All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for both scholars and practitioners, this book highlights the ethical challenges and dilemmas as these and other services are integrated and addresses how ethical practices are confronted and shared across disciplines. It places examples in an articulated theoretical frameworks as well as considering professional principles and practice.
- Author BiographyAnne Campbell is Professor of Professional Learning at Leeds Metropolitan University. Her research interests are in practitioner research, professional learning and ethics. Pat Broadhead is Professor of Playful Learning at Leeds Metropolitan University. Her research interests are in practitioner research, playful pedagogies and ethics.
- Author(s)Anne Campbell
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- Series TitleNew International Studies in Applied Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight450 g
- Edited byPat Broadhead
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.