All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe organization Responding to Conflict (RSC) has developed a range of practical tools - processes, ideas, techniques - for tackling conflict. This source book draws on examples from around the world, including Cambodia, Afghanistan, South Africa, Kenya, Northern Ireland and Colombia.
- Author BiographySimon Fisher is the director of Responding to Conflict based in Birmingham, England.
- Author(s)Dekha Ibrahim Abdi,Jawed Ludin,Simon Fisher,Smith Richard,Steven Williams,Sue Williams
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Content Notediagrams, illustrations, glossary, boxes, notes, resource list, index
- Weight544 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine210 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.