All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionA psychoanalytic understanding of violence is key to successful treatment strategies. This book draws on the expanding discipline of forensic psychotherapy to explore the theory behind violent behaviour in adults. With key definitions and practical case studies, it offers an accessible framework for mental health workers.
- Author BiographyJESSICA YAKELEY is Honorary Senior Lecturer in the Department of Mental and Behavioural Sciences, University College London, UK. She is a Consultant Psychiatrist in Forensic Psychotherapy at the Portman Clinic, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, and a Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy at the Camden Psychotherapy Service, Camden and Islington Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. She is also a Member of the British Psychoanalytic Society.
- Author(s)Jessica Yakeley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleBasic Texts in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.