All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible guide provides information and advice on how to understand the needs of these young people, and how to ensure they are supported effectively. It combines the latest research and practice to establish what works best when helping young homeless people and provides insights into their world through diary excerpts and interviews.
- Author BiographyPhil Robinson, PhD, MPhil (Urban Policy), CQSW, is a qualified social worker who has worked for 35 years in both statutory and voluntary sectors. He is Chief Executive of Quarriers, a registered Scottish charity providing care and support for adults and children with a disability, children and families, young people, homeless young people, people with epilepsy and carers.
- Author(s)Phil Robinson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.