All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of articles about finding a connection to the spiritual world as a help to our work with young children.
- Author BiographySusan Howard is the WECAN Coordinator and a member of the Coordinating Group of the International Steiner/Waldorf Early Childhood Association (IASWECE). She directs the part-time early childhood training at Sunbridge Institute.
- PublisherWaldorf Early Childhood Association North America
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleGateways (Wecan)
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaldorf Early Childhood Association North America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight409 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited bySusan Howard
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.