All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
About this product
- DescriptionA cutting edge look at the experience of worker representation in the employment relations of workplace health and safety. Examining the extent to which existing arrangements deliver results, this book reflects on whether the effectiveness of worker representation is eroded or enhanced by current regulatory and organizational constructs.
- Author BiographyDAVID WALTERS is Professor of Work Environment and Director of the Cardiff Work Environment Research Centre, UK. He has written and researched widely on the political economy of workplace health and safety, as well as its management regulation, and industrial relations THEO NICHOLS is Distinguished Research Professor, School of Social Sciences, Cardiff University, Wales, UK. He has researched and written widely in the field of economic sociology, including on industrial injury and health and safety.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Walters,Theo Nichols
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.