All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally presented as the author's thesis (doctoral)--Jacobs University Bremen, 2010.
- Author BiographyDr. Stefan Baron is a Research Associate at the Jacobs Center on Lifelong Learning and Institutional Development at Jacobs University Bremen.
- Author(s)Stefan Baron
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight172 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.