All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, lawyer and teacher Daniel C. Kramer uses research to show that sabbatical programmes have produced greater benefits than costs. He discusses why sabbatical programmes should be extended to certain sectors beyond academia and how this can be done without organizational disruption.
- Author BiographyDANIEL C. KRAMER is Professor Emeritus of Political Science, City University of New York, College of Staten Island./e With a law degree from Harvard and a doctorate in political science from the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Kramer is the author of several journal articles and eight previous books.
- Author(s)Daniel C. Kramer
- Date of Publication30/05/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.