All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.74Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a set of comprehensive risk management guidelines for companies that have other business functions coordinating security. This book offers a collection of real world solutions and how-to guidelines that equip executives, practitioners, and educators with proven information for successful security and risk management programs.
- Author BiographyBob Hayes has more than 25 years of experience developing security programs and providing security services for corporations, including eight years as the CSO at Georgia Pacific and nine years as security operations manager at 3M. His security experience spans the manufacturing, distribution, research and development, and consumer products industries as well as national critical infrastructure organizations. Additionally, he has more than 10 years of successful law enforcement and training experience in Florida and Michigan. Bob is a recognized innovator in the security field and was named as one of the 25 Most Influential People in the Security Industry in 2007 by Security magazine. He is a frequent speaker at key industry events. He is a leading expert on security issues and has been quoted by such major media outlets as the Wall Street Journal and Forbes. Bob is currently the managing director of the Security Executive Council.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- GenreTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byBob Hayes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.