All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmmianus (c. 325 c. 395 CE), a Greek from Antioch, served many years as an officer in the Roman army, then settled in Rome, where he wrote a Latin history of the Roman Empire. The portion that survives covers twenty-five years in the historian s own lifetime: the reigns of Constantius, Julian, Jovian, Valentinian I, and Valens.
- Author(s)Ammianus Marcellinus
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1939
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteFr.2M.
- Weight400 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Translated byJ.C. Rolfe
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.81
- £12.09Trending at £13.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.