All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBigger and bigger percentages of corporate budgets are being spent on IT investments. In this book, the author offers lessons from world class IT departments that have aligned IT with business strategy to improve the bottom line.
- Author BiographyPeter A. High is the founder and president of Metis Strategy, LLC, a business and information technology strategy consultancy founded in 2001. His experience lies in corporate strategy, business-unit strategy, information technology strategy, and all of the areas covered by the principles and subprinciples of World Class IT. Peter and his colleagues have implemented the World Class IT Methodology at many companies in a wide range of industries including financial services, insurance, business process outsourcing, retail, pharmaceuticals, health care, travel and transportation, and media. Peter has lectured at a number of leading business schools, and he also hosts a widely heard podcast called Metis Strategy's Forum on World Class IT. Peter graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with degrees in economics and history. He lives in Chevy Chase, Maryland, with his wife and their two sons. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Peter A. High
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.73Trending at £8.16
- £20.43Trending at £21.13
- £8.46Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.