All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thematic collection of 26 case studies provides a thorough understanding of World Heritage in the context of sustainable development.
- Author BiographyAmareswar Galla, PhD, is an alumnus of Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, and Professor and Executive Director of the International Institute for the Inclusive Museum, Copenhagen. He has worked on culture in poverty alleviation projects at several World Heritage sites including Ha Long Bay and Hoi An (Vietnam) and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (India). He is Editor-in-Chief of three research journals dealing with sustainable heritage development.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note217 colour illus.
- Weight830 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAmareswar Galla
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.