All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines six hypotheses - animism, mysticism, formism, mechanism, contextualism, and organicism - and surveys the field of metaphysics. This book is suitable for use as a text in courses in metaphysics, types of philosophical theory, or present tendencies in philosophy.
- Author BiographyStephen C. Pepper, well known for this and his many other contributions to the field of philosophy, was at the time of his death Mills Professor Emeritus of Intellectual and Moral Philosophy and Civil Polity at the University of California, Berkeley campus.
- Author(s)Stephen Coburn Pepper
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1972
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.