All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.09
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionOffers analysis of the data, research, and contemporary events from today's international political stage.
- Author BiographyShannon Lindsey Blanton is a professor in the Department of Government at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, where she is also the inaugural dean of the UAB Honors College. She is a past vice provost for undergraduate programs, department chair and undergraduate coordinator, and has served nationally as a facilitator for leadership development in higher education. A graduate of Georgia College (B.A.), the University of Georgia (M.A.), and the University of South Carolina (Ph.D.), she has received numerous research awards and professional recognitions. She has served on a number of editorial boards, including those for four of the discipline's foremost journals: International Studies Quarterly, Foreign Policy Analysis, International Interactions, and International Studies Perspectives. She has published articles on U.S. foreign policy decision-making, with a focus on the determinants and consequences of U.S. arms transfers and foreign aid. Her work has also examined the significance of human rights concerns in global political and economic interactions. Charles William Kegley is a past president of the International Studies Association, and has been serving the past two decades on the Board of Trustees of the Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs. Kegley holds the title of Pearce Distinguished Professor of International Relations Emeritus at the University of South Carolina. A graduate of the American University (B.A.) and Syracuse University (Ph.D.) and a Pew Faculty Fellow at Harvard University, Kegley previously served on the faculty at Georgetown University, and has held visiting professorships at the University of Texas, Rutgers University, the People's University of China, and the Institute Universitaire de Hautes Etudes Internationales Et du Developpement in Geneva Switzerland. He is also a recipient of the Distinguished Scholar Award of the Foreign Policy Analysis Section of the International Studies Association. A founding partner of Kegley International, Inc. (a publishing, research, and consulting foundation), Kegley has authored more than 50 scholarly books and over 100 articles in journals.
- Author(s)Charles W. Kegley,Shannon Lindsey Blanton
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight950 g
- Width205 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement15th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.