All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome 2. 5 billion human beings live in severe poverty, deprived of such essentials as adequate nutrition, safe drinking water, basic sanitation, adequate shelter, literacy, and basic health care. One third of all human deaths are from poverty-related causes: 18 million annually, including over 10 million children under five.
- Author BiographyThomas Pogge is Professor of Philosophy and International Affairs at Yale University, Professorial Fellow in the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics at the Australian National University, Research Director in the Centre for the Study of Mind in Nature at the University of Oslo, and Adjunct Professor in the Centre for Professional Ethics at the University of Central Lancashire.
- Author(s)Thomas W. Pogge
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2008
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight692 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.44
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.