All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionWorld Religions in Practice introduces five of the world's great religions - Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam - and explores how they are lived and expressed in custom, ritual, and symbol.
- Author BiographyPaul Gwynne lectures in comparative religion in the General Education Program of the University of New South Wales. He completed his doctoral studies in Rome and has taught theology and religious studies in Indonesia and at the Melbourne College of Divinity.
- Author(s)Paul Gwynne
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight958 g
- Width193 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.