All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers a wide range of issues and controversies within the world of sports-including drug use, economics, ethics, ethnicity, gender, globalization, politics, race, sexuality, and technology-from both a U.S. and global perspective.
- Author BiographyMaylon Hanold, EdD, is instructor/lecturer in sport administration and leadership at Seattle University, WA. Hanold holds a doctorate in leadership and sport from Seattle University.
- Author(s)Maylon Hanold
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleContemporary World Issues
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.