CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a global history of the Second World War.
- Author BiographyEvan Mawdsley is Professor of International History in the Department of History, University of Glasgow. His previous publications include The Russian Civil War (1983/2008), The Soviet Elite from Lenin to Gorbachev: The Central Committee and its Members, 1917-1991 (with Stephen White, 2000), The Stalin Years: The Soviet Union, 1929-1953 (2003) and Thunder in the East: The Nazi-Soviet War, 1941-1945 (2005).
- Author(s)Evan Mawdsley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note46 b/w illus. 14 maps 8 tables
- Weight1130 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.