All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'World-Wide Shakespeares' brings together an international team of leading scholars in order to explore the appropriation of Shakespeare's plays in film and performance around the world.
- Author BiographySonia Massai is a Lecturer at King's College London. She has published articles on Shakespearean appropriations and edited Titus Andronicus (New Penguin) and The Wise Woman of Hoxton (Globe Quartos). Her current projects include a book on Shakespeare and the Rise of English Drama in Print.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySonia Massai
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.46Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.