Worldminds: Commemorating the 100th Anniversary of the Association of American Geographers 1904-2004 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £82.41Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
- £2.79Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides exposure to a geography that is engaged with discovery, interpretation, and problem solving. This book demonstrates the theories, methods, and data used by geographers. It addresses the challenges posed by issues such as globalization, regional and ethnic conflict, environmental hazards, terrorism, poverty, and sustainable development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note147 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2020 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byD. G. Janelle,Kathy Hansen,Professor Barney Warf
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.