All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLets us in on one of the great secrets of scholars and intellectuals: although scholars lead solitary lives in order to win independence of mind, they also enjoy the conviviality of sharing a project sustained by common ideals, practices, and institutions.
- Author BiographyAnthony Grafton is Henry Putnam University Professor of History at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Anthony Grafton
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note5 halftones
- Weight467 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.