All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a member of the new class of global entrepreneurs? This book is a rallying call for those whose ideas were ever called worthless, impossible, or even stupid. It shows the new rules of starting and growing a business with stories of successes, and failures, from around the world.
- Author BiographyDaniel Isenberg--entrepreneur, professor, investor, speaker, and policy adviser--is founding executive director of the Babson Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Project and Adjunct Professor at Columbia Business School. Isenberg taught for eleven years at Harvard Business School and has published dozens of HBS cases on entrepreneurial ventures around the world. He is a frequent participant at Davos and speaker at Global Entrepreneurship Week and the G20 Youth Entrepreneurship Summit, and has been quoted widely in the media.
- Author(s)Daniel Isenberg
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £52.10Trending at £54.99
- £25.56Trending at £28.79
- £34.69Trending at £40.76
- £22.72Trending at £27.18
- £20.53Trending at £21.06
- £16.04Trending at £17.71
- £15.90Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.