All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can steer a truck through the gap between a lie and the simple truth. This book tells you how to load the truck.
- Author BiographyRobert Hutton is the author of Romps, Tots and Boffins (E&T, 2013). He has been UK political correspondent for Bloomberg since 2004; previously, he worked at the Mirror and Financial Times. Having read Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science at Edinburgh University, he is believed to be the only member of the Parliamentary Press Gallery to have built a rugby-playing robot. He lives in south-east London with his wife and sons.
- Author(s)Robert S. Hutton
- PublisherElliott & Thompson Limited
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElliott & Thompson Limited
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight204 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.