All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details classical and cutting-edge methods for studying wound healing and regeneration. It includes a detailed list of the necessary materials and reagents for each procedure and step-by-step, reproducible laboratory protocols.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1037
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 102 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1324 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byRobert G. Gourdie,Tereance A. Myers
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.