All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 30 shawls knitted with popular Koigu yarn. It includes patterns in all weights, from ultra-luxe lace to fashionable bulky wool.
- Author BiographyMaie Landra is the founder of Koigu and the Creative Director of Koigu Magazine. Her gorgeous designs are regularly featured in Vogue Knitting magazine and many other publications. She lives in Chatsworth, ON, Canada.
- Author(s)Maie Landra
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.