All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating book that explores the spiritual lives of the mentally ill Drawing on 20 years of leading groups of clients, training clinicians, speaking, and consulting, Nancy Kehoe provides a compelling account of her research and personal experiences in learning about the role of religious and spiritual beliefs in the lives of the mentally ill.
- Author BiographyNancy Kehoe is a nun in the Society of the Sacred Heart and a distinguished clinician well known for her pioneering work with the mentally ill. She is a clinical instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at the Cambridge Health Alliance, affiliated with Harvard Medical School. She can be contacted through her website www.expandingconnections.com.
- Author(s)Nancy Kehoe
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/01/2017
- Weight298 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.