All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Joy L. Egbert,Sherry Sanden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight249 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Writing and Publishing in Education. Chapter 2: Manuscript Introduction and Purpose. Chapter 3: Review of the Literature and Theoretical Framework. Chapter 4: Research Questions, Participants, and Context. Chapter 5: Data Collection, Data Analysis, and Limitations. Chapter 6: Presenting Results and Discussion. Chapter 7: Writing Conclusions and Implications. Chapter 8: Title, Abstract, and Responding to Reviewers. Appendix.
- Author BiographyJoy Egbert is Professor of Education at Washington State University, Pullman. Sherry Sanden is Assistant Professor of Early Childhood Literacy at Illinois State University.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.