CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.55
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £23.56Trending at £31.89
- £17.51Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated for Excel 2002, this text offers Excel power-users, as well as programmers who are unfamiliar with the Excel object model, with an introduction to writing Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macros and programs for Excel.
- Author BiographySteven Roman is a professor emeritus of mathematics at the California State University, Fullerton. His previous books with O'Reilly include Access Database Design and Programming, Writing Excel Macros, and Win32 API Programming with Visual Basic.
- Author(s)Steven Roman
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication04/07/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteindex
- Weight808 g
- Width179 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.