All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Arthur N. Applebee,Judith A. Langer
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleLanguage and Literacy Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Author BiographyArthur N. Applebee is a Distinguished Professor in the School of Education, University at Albany, State University of New York, USA and Director of the Center on English Learning and Achievement.
Judith A. Langer is the Vincent O'Leary Distinguished Professor at the University at Albany, USA and the author of Envisioning Literature, now in its Second Edition, and Envisioning Knowledge.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.